Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vampires and Me

Okay ieja memang gila ngan vampires since I am well, since i could read kot... Oh, no since I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer buat kali pertamanya... So over the years, byk sangat vampires yang ieja dah ikut dan mimpikan... So... ni my top 20 Vampires... ok list ni copy paste ngan my other site... So me dh malas nak alih bahasa...

20) Godric (True Blood) – He’s sexy and all but he’s just a tad bit old. He is more than 2000 years old (makes you wonder does he know how to google?)

Godric played by Allan Hyde

19) Emmett Cullen (Twilight) – just not a fan. ‘Nuff said.

Emmett played by Kellan Lutz

18) Roderick 'Rod' Justin Farrell (Vampire Clan) - Not the best attempt, he was better off as Chris in Charmed

Rod played by Drew Fuller

17) Marius de Romanus (Queen of the Damned) - Umm...

Marius played by Vincent Perez

16) Angel (Angel) - Vampire with a soul... *sweet smiley face*

Angel played by David Borenaz

15) Bill Compton (True Blood)

Bill played by Stephen Moyer

14) Edward (Daybreakers)

Edward played by Ethan Hawke

13) Eric Northman (True Blood)

Eric played by Alexander Skarsgard

12) Dracula (Dracula 2000) - He's Gerard Butler... He sings, dance and apparently a Vampire... yum...

Dracula played by Gerard Butler

11) Josef Kostan (Moonlight) - He's rich.. muahaha

Josef played by Jason Dohring

10) Lestat De LionCourt (Interview with the Vampire)

Lestat played by Tom Cruise

9) Louis de Pointe du Lac (Interview with the Vampire)

Louis played by Brad Pitt

8) Vampire Armand (Interview with the Vampire)

Armand played by Antonio Banderas

7) Mick St. John (Moonlight) - A personal private investigator... *drools*

Mick played by Alex O’Loughlin

6) Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - What can I say... He's a rock star... and he writes poetry... (here's the part you all go awww..)

Spike played by James Marsters

5) Lestat De LionCourt (Queen of The Damned) - Irish, cool, rock star and yummy...

Lestat played by Stuart Townsend

4) Edward Cullen (Twilight) - it sort of felt wrong to leave him off...

Edward played by Robert Pattinson

2) Stefan Salvatore (Vampire Diaries) - Tall, dark and brooding... Oh baby, oh baby... turn me now... please, please.. I beg of you...

Stefan played by Paul Wesley

2) Jasper Hale (Twilight) - It just felt right for him to be here... army and all... ngeee...

Jasper played by Jackson Rathbone

1) Damon Salvatore (Vampire Diaries) - What else do you need when you have Damon? Heh... Ian marry me...

Damon played by Ian Somerhalder


Okay, now bash me, like me, hate me... Who cares, bite me... ahaha...

Love,
-ieja-

5 comments:

  1. uhhuu..i like jasper n edward d most..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real vampires don't glitter Cik Rara... heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is Angel...the one that makes me fall for vampire for the very first time. ehhehehe... rindu nak tengok Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ieja, wow! You sure know how to pick them. What about George Clooney, Virgo Mortensen, Johnny Depp? Ta'suka? Too old I guess, ha ha.
    Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Uncle Lee... I didn't realize that Clooney, Mortensen and Depp had acted as vampires as well... They are great actors they would trump Edward Cullen anytime, given the character are strongly build.

    ReplyDelete